JK&Co. Events. have a created a process specifically designed to ensure we offer each of our couples a unique and treasured experience.
From your consultation to your wedding day, you are treated as one of the family.
Your first meeting, as our new clients, we will take you through the steps we will take to plan your wedding, create your budget, discuss your priorities and work out the scope of your wedding.
We give you a few quality choices for each supplier. We want you to have choice and feel 100% happy with each supplier. We don't want to inundate you with too much information too soon - overwhelming you and causing you stress. Instead we give you information and choices as you need them.
You have complete CHOICE and CONTROL over your wedding.
We work collaboratively with you and our trusted partners/suppliers to create your perfect wedding. This allows us to bring together the best of the best, to design your magnificent wedding. Planning a wedding is a team effort and we bring together the best team to suit your wedding style for the most successful outcome.
Four weeks prior to your wedding day, we will set up a pre-wedding meeting to prepare you for your day - setting your expectations on every minute from walking down the aisle to leaving your reception, answering all of your questions.
The week before, we will have a rehearsal and go through all the finishing touches, including distributing your approved runsheet to all suppliers.
The day before, we will have your wedding rehearsal ceremony at the same time, same location as your ceremony will take place the day after with the celebrant. This ensures any last minute changes are taken care of and you are 100% happy with your ceremony. Often, we follow the rehearsal with a rehearsal lunch or dinner with you and your nearest & dearest.
On your wedding day, our team will be the first at your ceremony and reception venues and the last to leave - taking care of all of the details that most people forget about.
We are invested in your wedding and never treat our work as a transaction.
JK&Co. Events are very respectful toward you and your guests needs, including;
- Catering for guests with Food Allergies and Intolerances
- Physical Disabilities, including accessible physical access for those in need
- Aged help – assisting the elderly with their travel, accommodation and event needs
- Babysitting/Nannying services for children, including special needs children
- Language services for those who require additional help at the wedding with communication
- We offer Respectful Customer Service
- ALL LOVE IS WELCOME - Australia is a diverse and amazing country to marry in - we do not discriminate against any cultures, nationalities, age, family situation. We are accepting and encouraging of diversity and we are LGBTQIA+ friendly.
- Likewise, for our employment, we do not discriminate at all. We are an equal opportunity employer.